Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sarah Turns 26

I realized the other day that I didn't post pictures from my birthday even though it was like- more than two weeks ago.

Oh well, here they are!

I had a GREAT day. LOgan and I went out to breakfast. While we were gone Adam hid gifts for me all over the house and then I had to find them :) SO FUN.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Then Adam took over child care so I could have a shower longer than 15 minutes.The girls in my ward took me out to ice cream in the afternoon, and Adam took me out to dinner that night.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Then when Logan went to bed Adam and I watched HUNGER GAMES!!! So excited- Adam got it for me for my birthday and I have already watched it twice since. (Good workout motivation.)
video
Photobucket
Yay to being 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment