Monday, September 24, 2012

18 Months

Photobucket
I am 18 months today! And so excited about it. I got to start going to nursery at church and I LOVE it. I don't even notice when Mommy and Daddy leave me in there, and I cry when they pick me up because I have so much fun with my friends and learning about the gospel! I am so good in fact that the teacher told my daddy that I am the nursery hero :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I can say ALL sorts of words now- I am a talking machine! I am still learning though- a lot of people probably wouldn't understand me but mommy and daddy do. Mommy loves that instead of crying now I can hand her my cup and say, More! Or when I want up I can say UP! Or when I am tired of sitting with mommy I can say, Down! I also say Ni, Ni and Help (it sounds A LOT like up) and please. (Please is SUPER hard. It usually just sounds like I am spitting politely.)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I know some animals now too. I love puppies the best and always bark when I see one. But I know what a turtle is, and can say turtle, and I know what a cow is! I am very good at mooing like a cow. I am learning to say tweet tweet too.

Photobucket

I am learning all about bodies too. What mommy calls "private parts" are my favorite to find :) But I also love noses, toes, and belly buttons. I LOVE to lift up my shirt and show people my belly button. I also like to stick out my tongue and show it to people.

Photobucket Photobucket

I love lift the flap books- they are my favorite. Sometimes I get to excited to see what is underneath that flap that I rip it all the way off! But they are my favorite books to read to my mom and dad and have them read to me.
Photobucket

I love to play copy games. I like to make my orange slices cars and vroom them across my high chair tray. I love to take anything and put it to my ear and make it a phone. (Even cereal!) I like to take sticks and boards and make them into vacuum cleaners and clean the floor for my mommy.

I love people so much! I love to play in nursery or with people at the park. I got to go to my first birthday party this month for my friend Sarah. We had so much fun! I got her some books.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I still love to dance and play with balloons. My favorite toys are my puppy and my cars. I love to push any buttons I can find and to explore and climb and get into anything I shouldn't. I have bumps and scraps all over me all the time. I love to climb in and out of chairs, and take pictures of myself. I am not a very good photographer though.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I also really like to hide. Whenever mommy and daddy call for me I try to run and find someplace in a corner, in my tent, or under a table to keep away :) It ALWAYS makes them laugh. Mommy also sings lots of songs with me which I really really like. I love wheels on the bus, itsy bitsy  spider, and the hippo song.
Photobucket Photobucket

Mommy and Daddy love spending their time with me. They are super happy that I am their son and I have to admit- I am pretty great :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment