Tuesday, May 8, 2012

13 Months Old!

I keep on growing! I went from 20th percentile in height when I was ten months to 50th at 13! I am 30 inches tall. The doctor says I am underweight though and need to eat a lot more. I only weight 19.5 lbs which is what I weighted at ten months too. The doctor says he is not worried that I have not gained weight, but if I don't put on some pounds on soon he is going to get mad at me and my mommy.

So I eat all the time! I have five teeth now so it is easier for me to eat more. I really like shredded chicken, peaches, cereal, yogurt, string cheese and I LOVE raisins and apple sauce.
Photobucket
Since I am so underweight mommy doesn't worry about giving me treats anymore either so every night I get a cookie or a cupcake or something sweet. I LOVE chocolate but I am not a fan of ice cream. (daddy says that's because mommy will only give me fat free ice cream.)
Photobucket
Right after Easter I learned how to walk! Mommy and Daddy have been trying to teach me for forever but I ignored them. Then one day when we were all playing on the floor I decided I wanted to get up and cross the room. So I did!
Photobucket
I LOVE to walk. I can chase after people, explore new things- it is so much fun! I love to wander the living room then down the hall to my room then back out to the living room.
Photobucket
Now that I walk I am into everything! Nothing is safe from the Logan Monster. I especially like things I cant have. Like daddy's phone, the ipad, the PlayStation controller, the TV remote, mommy and daddy's food, mommy's sewing stuff... and I get really mad when mom and dad tell me I cant have them.
Photobucket
I LOVE books. I love to read them with people, by myself- I love to eat them and to rip them!
Photobucket
i do NOT like to be alone. I will cry A LOT and LOUD even if I am not alone in the house. I don't even like it when mommy is in the bathroom by herself and wont let me in. I like to stand by daddy's chair while he works, or sit on the floor and play with spoons while mommy cooks, or sit on moms lap while she types and sews. I really get in the way but I don't mind.
Photobucket
I really like all people. Sometimes men scare me a little, and girls I LOVE. Mommy has seen me walk down a hall at church then turn right around to chase a little girl. But I play great with my friends and never bite or hit. (yet :)

Mommy and daddy say that I am a super happy content little boy. I love to just walk around and play with my dinos and noisy toys. I could also sit with mommy and daddy and play for hours. They really love me which is great because I really love them too, and we are all SUPER happy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment