Thursday, March 22, 2012

What We Have Been Up Too

A lot! :) If you cant tell, that is why I haven't been blogging- Adam Adam has been hogging all the computer time. But he and Logan are both sick at the moment which, though that is NO fun, it DOES mean I get a few hours alone with the computer :) So here is what we have been doing!

1. Studying- a lot of it. BUT it does pay off seeing as on his last...5 or 6 tests? Adam has gotten a 90% or above. BIG deal. Basically he's amazing. Meanwhile I chill at home reading, writing, crafting, exercising, cleaning, and playing with Logan. Being a stay at home mom, I tell you, best thing to ever happen to me :)

2. We went to see the planets! Randomly at like... 6 one night before daylight savings, Adam DRAGS Logan and I outside to some random field near by because... Saturn and Jupiter? Two planets were suppose to visible in the sky right at sun down. It was freezing BUT- also pretty dang awesome :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

3. Celebrating! Basically I will use ANY excuse to go out to eat so while Adam has been doing so well on exams, it has given me an excuse to peruse restaurants in town :) This is us having a fun lunch out afternoon at Ruby Tuesdays.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
4. St. Patrick's day! We actually celebrated it for once. Weird :) Adam didn't even complain when I made him put on a green shirt.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
5. The park! These past two weeks is has been warming up here in West Virgina- in fact it should get ABOVE 80 today. (Too hot for me.) But, it is fun for Logan so we have made MULTIPLE trips to the park. HE LOVES IT. The swings are his favorite- he cries when I get him off though the slide always seems to cheer him up :) He will even go head first ofg his own accord!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6. Working out. There is always a lot of that. Since Adam bought me my awesome bike for Valentines day I (and Logan :) have been using it almost daily. Adams also running a few miles each day to get ready for officer training this summer. He will be in San Antonio for six weeks, and too keep myself from crying daily because he is done, I and Logan will be in Oregon for six weeks!
Photobucket

7. Logan's BIRTHDAY is this Saturday and I will write more about him then, but sufficith it say- he is walking and crawling and eating anything he can see. Literally. :) But he still remains the HAPPIEST kid on earth. And he is SO much fun. I have a feeling he gets away with WAY too much.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
8. Blue and Gold Dinner! Adam is the cub scout committee chairman in our ward, so a while back we all high tailed it to the blue and gold dinner- it was pretty cute actually. They did a space theme and had some guy from the University come and talk about stars... I liked tasting the cakes from the cake contest and Logan ate probably a whole Orange :) He was sticky as heck but he smelled nice :)
Photobucket 

Now we are just looking forward to Logan's Birthday, the Hunger Games movie, conference, Easter, Adams Birthday and the pool opening :) Lots of fun stuff before our summer adventures.

2 comments:

  1. sarah your legs look so skinny and sexy in your workout picture. im so jealous, i haven't been able to workout in like a month because i have been so sick. love you guys and can't wait for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like our husbands will both in army training for the summer.....have I mentioned that already..now that I think of it, maybe I have. Anyways, I'll probably be in Oregon too!

    Logan is sooo cute!! And like Becky said, you are so skinny!!

    ReplyDelete