Wednesday, February 1, 2012

10 Months!

Hello Everyone! It is Logan here again. Except now I am ten months old! This is ten month old Logan, not nine month old Logan. He was a BORE!!
Photobucket
I have TWO teeth now! Two!! They are fun. I can chew crackers better, hurt mom and dad when they don't do what I like, and I can run my tongue over them all day long. I cant wait to get even more! Won't it be fun when I have a whole mouth full?
Photobucket
Mom and dad have finally given up on getting me to crawl- like I have been telling them too. Now they help me with what I want to do- which is stand up all on my own! I am real close- our furniture is just about two inches too tall. But soon it will be too short for me and I will be unstoppable! I am already super strong and pulling myself up just holding onto Mom or Dads pants is easy peasy.
Photobucket
I really like to move- I crawl over mom and dad all day, and I scoot around the whole room to get to toys or fallen Cheerios- all just on my butt!
Photobucket
I really like all of my toys- they are so much fun to play with! Its like I have been playing wrong with them my whole life! Did you know that a phone can play music but I can also hold it up to myself and pretend to TALK on it?! And did you know that the ipad not only has moving pictures, but songs I can dance too and animals that move when I touch them?! So cool.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I also really like that mom keeps all my stuff in buckets, because I really like to dump them out. And I like to take everything off the shelves. I never play with the things like books- I just don't like them being on the shelf. I'm funny that way. I don't like having socks on my feet either. Mommy looses them all the time because I am always taking them off and leaving them in strange places.
Photobucket
I love daddy best. Dont tell mommy. Its just that daddy gives me piggy back rides all the time, and runs with me around the house, and lets me chew on his cur;s whenever I get sad. Mommy never lets me chew on her curls. But she does feed me and change me and cuddle me when I get tired so I do love her a lot too.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I love my bath time. Especially now that I have all kinds of cool toys. I look to chew on them, then drink the bath water, then splash all the bubbles to me, then eat the bubbles. Its a lot of fun.
Photobucket
Mommy taught me some cool tricks- I LOVE to play peek a book with her now, and I love to wave hello and bye bye, and I LOVE to give high fives! I also like tents. I like to hide and then find things or be hidden. Plus- its fun to play in my own little special place.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I eat lots of food now- mommy calls it real people food. I like green beans, and crackers (all kids- I like to shove them all in my mouth at once) I like yogurt, and mac and cheese, and spaghetti- I am getting to be a really big boy! (Even though I am still barely 20 lbs and 28 inches.)
Photobucket
The only thing I really hate right now is being alone. I get super upset when mom and dad leave the room. Even if mom is in the room with me, if dad goes into the bathroom I get sad. I just want them around me all the time. That's why i love the grocery store- becasue there are so many people to see and I am so darn cute that they always smile at me and laugh at me! I especially like it when the cute girls smile at me- I have a special coy smile JUST for them. :)

1 comment:

  1. Madi- Is that my friend? That's my friend baby! He's sitting
    Me-His name is Logan
    Madi-Yeah! That's my friend Logan.

    :)

    ReplyDelete