Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Old School

I was doing a project for my sister and found a load of photos of really old Christmas memories that I thought were fun enough that I would share. Some are majorly embarrassing though so no laughing :)

Christmas when I was 4 or 5... love my purse right?
 Christmas when I was 8 (I'm the larger one in the huge green coat)
 Christmas when I was 9 or 10 (I have the brown pony)
 Christmas when I was 12 (I'm not even going to tell you which one I am though I am sure you can guess...)
Christmas when I am 16...
 Christmas when ADAM was 17... and had the most rocking awesome hair ever...
 
Christmas at age 18... 2004... aw.... they finally meet :)
Christmas at age 19... sophomore year of college
Christmas at 20... junior year of college... my first time decoarting a real tree on my own... well, not really on my own... I had Jay...
Christmas at 22...2008... Adam and mines first Christmas all alone
Christmas at 23... 2009... aw... my sisters...
 Christmas at age 24... or 2010... or last Christmas... I HATED being pregnant, but its a nice memory anyways seeing my belly all huge.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh sarah i love OUR ugly 12 year old picture. i laughed so hard. allison and jenees look the same. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck! I totally died when I saw that one at 12. It is so CLASSIC!

    ReplyDelete