Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ZumbaSistas - Boom Boom Pow

The Zumba Sisters were another group of videos that I found that I LOVED. Almost all of their's I ended up bookmarking though I didn't put all of them on my video. But they have great dances, great energy to good music... and most of their video quality is pretty good. Look them up.

Boom Boom Pow also happens to be a favorite. I love the Black Eyed Peas like I love Sean Paul. I actually got into them because of Adams friend Ryan Miller. I had asked Miller for some good work out music when I was getting into running a year or two back and he made Adam and I a mix. I think a good quarter of the songs were Black Eyed Peas and he was right- they are GREAT to move too. They are always on my workout music list.

And I just feel that this dance so PERFECTLY fits the music- watch it and you will see what I mean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment