Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say - (Cool Down)

I feel like I may have neglected you a little, and showed you some fun work-outs, and some fun warm-ups, and NO cool downs:)

As a general rule, I have a hard time finding warmups and cooldowns that I love because... well... when I am doing Zumba or any workout I want to really WORK and SWEAT. I know warming up and cooling down are important, but when I am looking for videos I am just not in the mind set for something easy and slow you know what I mean?

Anyways, here is one that I did find that I do like. (Probably because it is from the same GRDanceFitness company that I love haha!) And PS- if you are looking for warmups and cooldowns, search specifically for "zumba warmup" or "zumba cooldown" when you are looking on YouTube. Otherwise they are so hard to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment