Monday, July 11, 2011

Family's Visit

This past week was busy and SUPER fun! Adam's sister Amber and her family came to see us. We went out to eat (my favorite :) swam LOTS, went to the movies to see Kung Fu Panda 2 (Logan was fascinated in it, and I thought it was way cute, and even went to Chuck E Cheese. And at 25 I STILL think Chuck E Cheese is fun.

At the end of the weekend Adam's other sister Amy came down to go through the temple. We had a lot of fun getting to see her, no matter how quick the visit was.

Enjoy the pictures! From the trip, with a few cute ones of Logan just thrown in for fun :)



In other news, we have our loans, we have our apartment, Adam has his classes, and on the 25th of this month we will be on our way to West Virginia! We are so excited to get this chapter of our lives started! Nothing daunting about it at all.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love when family visits! I'm so excited for you guys and your new adventure in West Virginia. And I totally want to plan a trip to come see you this fall. We will have to work out the details.

    ReplyDelete