Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Billy Blanks Tae Bo Amped

Well, I am taking a break from all of the Zumba posts to post about my OTHER very favorite thing in the world. Okay- my FAVORITE. I do love this more than Zumba. (Weird right?)

KICKBOXING. Aka, TAE BO. Aka, BILLY BLANKS.

I guess I get as many people looking at me weird, okay more, when I say I love to kick box, as when I say I really like Zumba. I think when I say kickboxing people think I am in a cage. (Which actually, I have seen this done in a minor league, just for fun level, and would I be AWFUL to admit that I would actually like to try it some day? Against a girl of course.)

When I say Tae Bo, i really mean just the exercise of it. And better than me trying to explain to you what it is really like, (no I am NOT in a cage) I decided to post this video. This is actually a clip from a Billy Blanks video- the ones that I do, and the ones that have been rated the very BEST for kickboxing/ tae bo.

So when I say- I love to kick box- this is what I mean. This is what I do, at least once a week if not more. (And trust me- even if it doesn't look like the most intense sweat session you have ever had- it is. And you really WORK those muscles. Tae Bo in these videos is just as much about toning as the cardio. Which is what is best about them.)

1 comment:

  1. I love Billy Bank's Tae Bo! So when you say you love kickboxing I know exactly what you mean.

    ReplyDelete