Friday, May 13, 2011

First Real Outing and Aunt Amy's Visit

From April 3 to the 12th Adams sister Amy was in town! I am realizing now that I am a horrible mom and sister and never got a picture of her and Logan together the entire time she was here. Granted- it turned out to be logans difficult week. He went through a growth spurt and decided to eat very 90 minutes which also meant that he didn't sleep or nap well. Which made the both of us cranky. So we didn't make many debuted to the real world- but stayed cooped up in our room.

We did get out once or twice and manage to have some fun though. Amy took Adam, Logan, an I out to eat to the best restaurant in town.. It's this little japenese place where they make the food in front of you. So good! Though we did discover it gives logan gas which means I have to give myself 6 months before I get more. Sad day.

One day when Adam was at work, Amy and I took advantage of the free car and went to the mall- which is where these pictures are from. Amy got to find a dress for her friends weddin and some swim suits, and I got to test out my jogger striker (yes it is as awesome as I made it out to seem) and show Logan off to all my co-workers. I think Logan likes his carseat because he really conks out anytime he is in it. We were at the mall for two hours and he slept the entire time. Best nap he had all that wek haha!

Thanks for coming aunt Amy! We miss you already!

1 comment:

  1. My kids always sleep the best when they are in the carseat during a car drive or on a walk. Sometimes I get so desperate that I will just take him out on a walk and he is out....probably not the best habit to keep but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete