Friday, April 22, 2011

Logans First Bath

We actually gave Logan his first bath when he wasn't even a week old (I thought it took forever for cords to fall off but apparently not...) But I haven't gotten the pictures up here until now.

Ps- I blogged this whole thing from my I-pad. How cool is that?!


Sorry for not editing. I didn't want to take the time. And I figure he's a tiny baby. Its okay right?


He wasn't quite sure what to make of the bath. Still isn't for that matter...











He does love this part of bath. At the end I always remove the baby skin so he can he totally submerged. I think he likes feeling so warm... Kind of womb like. Or I can pretend that he is like me and LOVES being under water :)


This is my favorite picture of him of all time. Can you get any cuter? I mean really.


I made he towel ps. Nice huh?


Usually he screams once he is out of the water. Lucky I caught him like this.


All done! Happy and warm and smelling nice and all swaddled. Perfectly ready to be cuddled.

1 comment: