Sunday, March 13, 2011

Very Late Valentines Day

Yeah... I just now realized that I never put up anything about what we did for Valentines day! Because I am a horrible forgetful person. Oh well, here we go with it now :)

Adam and I both had to work on Valentines day- Adam 6 to 6, and me 3 to 9. So...we didn't get to do anything that day. But I decorated the bedroom with a game Adam and I used to play on his mission called- I love you more than. My friend AmySue from my feshman year of college and I used to actually play it together- you try to prove that you love the person by telling them all sorts of things that you love them more than.

So, I wrote on loads of little hearts things that I loved Adam more than and then scattered them all over the room with some treats :) Was very fun, and the hearts stayed on the floor as a type of decoration for weeks to come :) Which I also loved.

Then on Tuesday the 15th Adam took me to lunch at the Olive Garden which was VERY nice. So yeah to our very LOW key Love day!

No comments:

Post a Comment