Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why There Are No Posts :)

Have you ever noticed that if life is going to suck, its like every single sucky thing has to happen all at once? In your life and in the lives of those that are close to you? It's really quite the sad thing and kind of makes for some... non-enthusiastic group sharing.

However, I was reading my friends blog today and she shared the CUTEST web-site. Pictures of couples who have all been married for 50 years or more, and they all talk about one another, and the secrets to love.


I am telling you it is a must look at. Not only because it is almost Valentines Day (which YES is a holiday I LOVE and do not abhor,) but because seeing cute, healthy, happy people who feel good about their lives and one another just gives me so much faith in the world and everything that is happening to me, and to everyone around me.

And in closing here are two more people who though they haven't even LIVED 50 years yet, manage to be pretty happy and healthy despite everything else. And though maybe we aren't happy with what life is dealing at the moment, we are pretty darn happy with one another. And we are SUPER cute :)

This picture was snapped randomly by a friend after we finished our engagement pictures. I don't know why Adam and I like it as much as we do...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture of you two! So natural and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures. Keep plugging along in your little moment of bliss with each other. It's the most important thing AND it'll help you survive whatever's going on right now. Hang in there. I'll be thinking about y'all.

    ReplyDelete