Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mawwiage is What Bwings Us Togeddur Today

I saw this on my friends blog and though I am not much of a survey person I thought this was darn cute, funny, and informative :) And I thought it would be a fun way to commemorate Adam and mines first ever kiss :) Man- 7 years ago! (Yes I remember it- but you have to remember. It was my first kiss ever. So it was a big deal for me. Who knew I would end up marrying him?)

1. What are your middle names?
mine: Elizabeth
his: Randall

2. How long have you been together?
We met in August 2004, became best friends October 2004, starting dating (today) Jan 15th 2005, got engaged Sep 12 2007, married Nov 7 2007. So take your pick:)
Married 3 years and "together" for 7

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
What... four and a half months? Maybe five?

4. Who asked who out?
We didn't really... date. More, became best friends and then sort of "fell" together. He initiated everything though. When we were freshman (because I was too nervous too) and when he got back from his mission because I forced him too :) I wanted to make sure he really wanted me

5. Whose siblings do you see the most?
Adams, because mine live so very far away :(

6. Do you have any children together?
Almost 1 :)

7. What about pets?
We used to have puppies, but we haven't had any pets for a while

8. Did you go to the same school?
college yes. That's how we met!

9. Who is the most sensitive?
Yeah me.

10. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Well, when we were in Utah it was hands down the Rio. Now? We don't eat out much... pizza or burgers maybe. Or for a nice dinner Olive Garden all the way

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Provo Utah to Johnson City Tennessee. 36 hours.

12. Who has the craziest exes?
I don't think any of our exes are really crazy... but Adams dating stories are way better

13. Who has the worst temper?
I freak out more... Adam freaks out MUCH less but when it does it worse. Make sense?

14. Who does the cooking?
Me.

15. Who is more social?
DEF me

16. Who is the neat freak?
Depends on what room. bathroom? me. Kitchen? Adam. We make a good team clean wise. (The bed ONLY gets made when the sheets get washed :) Which did happen this week I am proud to say.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
Again, depends on the issue. We both have things we could care less about, and some things we won't budge on. I would say generally though, Adam sticks to his guns more than I do.

18. Who hogs the bed?
I hog the pillows and blankets, but Adam the bed :)

19. Who wakes up earlier?
For sure me.

20. Where was your first date?
"Official" date? Like actually going out? (We never had many of those) Pizza with his sister and her boyfriend, The Incredibles at the dollar theatre, and then shakes and pool back at DT

21. Do you get flowers often?
Only when I demand them :) But I don't expect them or want them really. I get LOADS of attention which is MUCH better :)

22. How long did it take to get serious?
Well, we really didn't get serious when we were freshman.
When Adam was back from his mission? Lets see... he came to Utah Aug 28? And we were engaged sep 12? I say about 2 or 3 weeks :)

23. Who eats more?
Yeah me. Even when Im not pregnant :)

24. Who sings better?
Hands down Adam. Have you sat next to him in church? Man oh man.

25. Who does the laundry?
Usually me. Adam will toss in dirties when I ask him too. Or if I haven't notices he's run out of whites :)

26. Who’s better with the computer?
Also hands down Adam.

27. Who drives when you are together?
Always Adam.

28. Who picks where you go to dinner?
Me. I like food a lot more. If we go out its usually cuz I am begging. Or a special occasion. In which no one has to pick because we will always go to Olive Garden.

29. Who wears the pants?
Very much Adam. (Funny Story with that following on the next line.)
Hand guns scare me. But Adam really wants one some day. Adam's buddies were discussing this difference and Clark said (I'm paraphrasing here), "If Sarah doesn't want one Adam won't get it. He won't do anything she won't like." And Ryan laughed and said, "If Adam REALLY wants one Sarah will give in."
Ryan is very right :) I never deny Adam ANYTHING he wants or feels strongly about. If he REALLY wanted a handgun, he WOULD take my feelings into account, but if he still came out wanting one, no matter how scared I was, Adam would get it :) I am a wet rag. Lets hope my kids can't work me like Adam can :)
(DISCLAIMER: that is NOT to say Adam takes advantage of me. NEVER have I felt like that. I just... really won't deny him anything he wants :) Its a me thing, not a him thing :)

31. Who has the better sense of humor?
Adam. He's RIDICULOUSLY funny. Very witty though. You have to pay attention to catch it all.

32. Who eats more sweets?
Me right now. Funny enough otherwise- its Adam.

33. Who cries more?
That is a hard one. Neither of us are criers. Adam cried at the things you SHOULD cry at. I cry at stupid things like movies, or when someone is mean to me.
(Adam still won't forgive me for not crying when he proposed. And his friends still laugh that he cried through our whole wedding and I was close to laughter. However, I break down once a month about breaking a plate and Adam- bless his heart- tries very hard not to laugh)

34. What's your favorite tv show together?
The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Scrubs, Futurama, Seinfeld, 30 Rock, Community. And we watch these shows OVER and OVER and OVER again.

No comments:

Post a Comment