Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Card

Adam and I made our Christmas cards on Shutterfly this year because I had SO many coupons to it. I usually make them at Wal Mart but I have fallen in LOVE with Shutterfly and all the different projects, and how nice everything prints! We made like... five or six different cards, and this is one of them. I posted it because Shutterfly said that if I "shared my project" they would give me another coupon :) And we all know how much I LOVE the Shutterfly coupons.


Snowman With Style Christmas
Shop Shutterfly for beautiful photo Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.





Thank you Shutterfly and Merry Christmas to everyone!
PS- if you WANT one of our cards, just post your address :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better not have to ask for a card :) I love your belly. you look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it. I really like the green sweater on you, you look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 704 Dogwood Pocatello Idaho 83201 I would love one!!!

    ReplyDelete