Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby Shower Invitation

My mother in law and I have been planning my baby shower for the past little while, and we just finished making all the invitations and sending them all out. (Well, we're also in process of giving them out right now :) We wanted to make the cards on shutterfly and send them out, but with everything else we ended up wanting to do, we didn't want to break a budget so we just hand made them.

The hand made cards turned out way cute, but I didn't want to take the time to scan them and then upload the pictures, so I thought I would just post from Shutterfly the card that we were GOING to use. All the information is the same. And I am posting it today because today is exactly a MONTH before the shower, which is when you are suppose to send out invitations for a baby shower. (According to the internet.)

Bright Burst Baby Shower Invitation
Create your own custom shower invitations at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.



Anyways- I hope you enjoy!! If you have want a real card just comment or email me your address! (I know most of you aren't in Tennessee and can't come, and I don't expect you to so don't worry. I just know some people are sentimental and like the kind of stuff anyways. I am one of those kind of people who likes to get cards and invites even if I'm not around. :)

1 comment:

  1. ah! I so want to come! I'll see what I can work out... :)

    ReplyDelete