Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sarah's 24th B-day PICTURES

I have been trying forever to be able to get photos to upload to blogger and I just can't seem to do it!! So Adam, being the wonderful man that he is, is letting me use HIS computer. (For some reason our laptop just says error every time I try. So dumb.)

Anyways, I have LOTS of pictures to catch up on, so I am going to try to do a few posts here (and just publish them on different days) to get you all caught up with my pictures and such.

This is from my birthday! Yay to being 24! My best friend Becky flew in for a week and we had a great time being lazy and pregnant together, and pigging out at Olive Garden for my b-day dinner. Then we came home to the best chocolate cake ever! (Okay, second best. Best is Costco. Second best, believe it or not, is Wal Mart.)

Happy 24th to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment