Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh Man!!

Oh yes oh Man!! We are having a BOY!!

BOY!!!

YAY!!!

I have thought the WHOLE time that it was a boy, but everyone said that because I am carrying so wide, and because the heartbeat is so fast that it was a girl.

NOT SO!

We get our little wolverine after all! Logan Xhejms. (James in Albanian.) SO very and super excited.

I have some funny pictures from the 3-D ultrasound, but unfortunately our boy is a little camera shy. Or a total butt face already. Whenever the technician tried to get a good picture for us he would put his hands over his face, cross his legs, and turn his back to us. If we were just watching him we could see his little manliness, his ears and everything. But no good pics.

The pics I do have I promise I will post, but again the internet is not working for me to upload them so I will when we are out of town this weekend.

Otherwise- Logan is total average size, everything is looking great. I have lots of room, so my non-C Section is still looking very possible. My uterus is to the BACK which is why I dont look very big, and why it took till now for me to feel the kid kicking.

Best thing besides finding out the sex? My doctor sanctioned me to sleep on my back. AWESOME.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah!! I am so excited for you. Boys are so fun (I am a little bias though, haha!) Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats, that is so exciting, and that's what I voted for! So exciting, and I love the name, especially the middle name, I love it when parents do something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! We were thinking about the name Logan too... and then I had a student named Logan! Thank goodness you are not a teacher! Boys are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really like the name Logan :) We're big fans of Wolverine too. How do you pronounce the middle name? SO EXCITING! YAY!

    ReplyDelete