Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Logan

Dear Logan-

Son, I do love you, but if we are going to make this relationship work after you are born I have a BIG favor to ask of you right now.

In the middle of the night when I get up to go to the bathroom, (notice that I don't even complain about having to get up because you are sleeping on my bladder) it would be wonderful if you wouldn't choose when I come BACK from the bathroom, as your time to show off all your awesome acrobatics.

I have no doubt you can move a lot and all over the place. I LOVE to feel and sometimes see your tricks during the middle of the day. But Logan- a person needs to sleep sometimes, and when you are doing flips it tends to keep me up which makes me really grumpy in the morning.

Your dad also pleads that you leave me alone and let me fall back to sleep because he has to DEAL with me in the morning.

Again- I love you, and all your awesome stunts. Just... not at 3:30 am okay pal?

Thank you so much little man!

With love,
Your Mom,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. he's just getting you ready for when he comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Yes- just wait!! The first night home from the hospital, mine was up every half hour ALLLLLL night. It was literally the worst sleep ever. Thank goodness now it's just every two hours.

    ...hmmm. I never thought waking up every two hours would actually be a relief. HAHA!

    ps. Love the name you picked out!

    ReplyDelete