Monday, November 22, 2010

The 20 Week Ultrasound

Yay 20 weeks and yay for ultrasounds!! Like I said before, Logan is NOT picture happy, so he hid every time our technician wanted to get a good one of him for us. (The DVD of the ultrasound turned out great but that's cuz he was moving and not being a punk.)

Anyways, the first is from the 3-D ultrasound. For those of you who cant tell (and I know its hard) you can see his little hands and fingers blocking his face. He would NOT let us get a facial picture. But, he is cute nonetheless :) Adams worried now that he's going to be a major face scratcher.

The second is his face. I can't even really distinguish much so don't feel bad if you can't. :)

The third is proof that we are having a male child. Like I said- awful picture. But watch the DVD and you won't doubt :)

I'm okay letting him grow a little more though I have to say- I'll be glad when pregnancy is over and I can HOLD him. That will be neat :)

1 comment: