Saturday, June 26, 2010

Some Pictures

So apparently my computer/ internet allots me 1 hour once a month in which I can upload pictures one at a time. Unfortunately I logged on late during that one hour dip so I only got in four. Enjoy these pictures I guess :) Better than nothing right?

Adam's house from the front. Our window is the upper left :)

The view from the front of the house. See what I mean Tennessee is so pretty?

I was thinking of working for a tour bus company for a while, and because of it we got a free tour of Johnson City! This is us inside. I thought it was pretty cool. I'm pretty new to JC though.

This is the outside of the bus. Like I said- I had a great time :)

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous house! hate hate HATE not being able to upload pictures though... ugh.

    ReplyDelete