Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dear Scale

Dear Scale,

I know you and I don't have a very good relationship. I haven't made it much of a secret that I loathe you, and you haven't kept it to yourself that you loathe me as well. And I don't blame you. I stand on you, I keep you sequestered into a corner of the kitchen. I argue with you when you tell me things. I almost always disagree with everything that you say...

Despite all of this, I just wanted to let you know that I really, REALLY appreciate what you said to me this morning. "144." It was like a wonderful boon and it made my day. In return, I promise not to yell at you all week, or to throw you next time you make me mad.

Thanks again, for letting me be a pound lighter this week.

Love,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. yay sarah!!!! I lost 1 pound too!!!! I thought it would be just another week of nothing because I was sick I didn't do very well with working out, but I did. I guess my power class works. I'll keep going and see if I can do more. So exciting for us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete