Monday, January 25, 2010

New Blog!

The guys who own my company have tried to start a blog. Kind of funny I know seeing as it is a dry cleaning company, but they want it to be a space where they can take about dry cleaning in general, answer questions, talk about cool things our company is doing, the community is doing, and just some fun and funny stories.

Anyways- I kind of asked them, and they kind of said they had thought of me... and I am getting to write it! So though I know you might not read it much, check it out every once and a while. I posted a really cute Santa story today, and hope to do things like comics too.

Also, if you have any questions, curiosities, comments etc. I want to do a Q and A each week, so comment and ask me! You can comment here, the dry cleaning blog, (www.drycleaningandbeyond.com/dry-cleaning-blog) or you can email my work email sarah@drycleaningandbeyond.com

Either way- I get to write for work now... that's pretty cool :)

I posted a link to the right here as well so you can view it any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment