Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day!

I love Christmas day at my house! I love that my siblings are all still young enough that everyone wants to get up by seven to open presents and dig into their stockings. No sleeping in for the Rays!


Instead of exchanging gifts this year the family exchanged names and did each others stockings. Adam and I did each other's stockings of course, but my parents and my siblings did each others and had so much fun digging into them while we waited for everyone else to wake up.
Once everyone was awake we opened gifts- my dad playing Santa Claus as always. (Dont worry- he's not the type to dress up.)





Later Christmas night my brother came into town with his family and we opened presents with them. My nieces are so cute, and they were so excited about getting to open even more gifts!




No comments:

Post a Comment