Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What you don't know...

So, I had a friend who did this on her blog and I thought it was sort of a fun idea. It's a list of things that people are obsessed with (pop-culture, not my BFF's in general :) that I actually DON'T like. I thought it was funny to get that side of a persons personality, and made a fun blog, so I am going to do it.
1. Movies off of books. Specifically, Harry Potter, A Walk to Remember, and Twilight. I DISLIKE all of those movies. I fall in love with book characters and then find myself unable to love what some director has done to my ideas :) Now, for compensation I DO love Gone With the Wind and Anne of Green Gables. But the characters are perfect in those.
2. Tucanos. I know, blasphemy. I have been... three or four times? and have NO desire to go again. Now, I DO think the food is good. I DO NOT think it is worth the price. And, I get sick after every time I eat there. I think because I don't eat a lot of red meat... Adam and I are chicken only type of people.
3. Crocks. The shoes. Eww. They make my feet sweat and smell and feel all... gross.
4. Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc. Now I know I blogged about us learning how to rock, and when we are in a big group, these games are fun. Otherwise... no thanks. I hardly play when were in a group anyways. I like watching everyone else have fun... I don't so much enjoy it myself.
5. All purpose cleaners. Don't EVEN get me started. Give me bleach and ammonia anyday. Ask my room-mates. I was a HORRIBLE pain.
6. Football. I know, that might be worse than me not liking Tucanos. My family was never a sports insane family... we played the weird sports. Waterpolo, dance, track etc. Take me to a track meet, a cross country meet, any day before a football game. I even understand it a little bit, I just CAN'T force myself to get into it. And for this I am sorry, but there you go.7. Corvettes? Why? That's all I have to say. I am a jag BMW sort of girl. Classy. Whenever I see a corvette I just wonder what they are compensating for.8. Cheese cake. The only time I have EVER liked it was when it is Sara Lee, Frozen, and covered in strawberries. Mind you I will eat... but I just dont like it very much.9. Drama TV. If I am going to watch TV, I want to laugh. I want Friends, Scrubs, Seinfeld. I do not want Nip and Tuck, Desperate Housewives, Grays Anatomy, 24 etc. The only drama show I have watched that I LIKE, is house. And that's because it IS funny.
10. Blogs about people's kids.
Ha! That one is actually a joke. I LOVE hearing baout your families, and kids, and looking at your pictures and watching your videos. And I couldn't mean that more, from the bottom of my heart. I just had to put that in there because I couldn't think of anything else.

4 comments:

  1. Sarah! This is Janelle from Barlow. I LOVE your blog! It's fun to see what you're up to! We should be blog buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job sarah, if I do say so myself! :o) so far nobody seems to hate me for doing this... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and p.s. I JUST saw your comment, and I totally trust your opinion, I think because you are so opinionated I know you would tell me the truth ha! so THANKS for the input, you're so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah- I didn't know you had a blog! I've already got you on my online stalker list now that I know you're out there to stalk :P

    ReplyDelete