Sunday, May 17, 2009

Top Ten

1. Adam waking up in the middle of the night worried about Newman from Seinfeld doing stuff to our house.
2. Eggs. Usually I don't like them, but for some reason this week I have been in love with omelets and fried eggs on toast.
3. Seeing Portland in Provo, for the first time ever. (Yesterday, another post)
4. How cute my puppy is when she is panting
5. The Boelyn books. The ones about Henry the 8th's queens. They are hard to read because I feel so bad for these women, but I can't get enough of these books.
6. The people I work with. I mentioned it in my other post, but I had to mention it again after working last night, because they are funny and I love them!
7. The new big headband fad. Looks cute actually
8. Lemon in water. YUM!
9. The Princess Diaries, and the Princess Diaries 2. I love all corny movies like that SO VERY much. Adam was rolling his eyes as I almost started to cry at the end. Pathetic on my part.
10. A shower with A LOT of water pressure. We have to be careful with our new one otherwise it hurts there is so much water pressure.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you sarahray!!! I love your new blog, it is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete