Thursday, May 21, 2009

England England England

So I always get ansy at this time of year because two years ago, when I got ansy in the spring I actually did something about it and I went to England. Now, every time my skin starts to crawl and I want to get out, nothing seems as good as that beautiful, green and pleasant land.

Anyways, our teacher sent all the people who went last year the link to the blog for the group who is out there THIS year. And on that page, I found the link to the blog to OUR trip. Anyways, I added it it my blog list under england girls. Its titled- My England Trip, the Green and Pleasant Land.

It was the most fun I have had in a long while reading it, looking back over pictures of all the fun things I did. It was funny to see how I let my hair go- it was so short! Anyways, if you are bored, look at it, read it, it is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment