Sunday, April 26, 2009

Top Ten

I will post about Graduation tomorrow. So many things to be happy about and thankful I had to do this today.

1. DONE DONE DONE with school! Yay!
2. my parents and all their love
3. Diamonds! I feel a little bad saying that but they are so pretty that I cannot help it :)
4. Baby blessings, and watching Adam be a part of the circle. So cute.
5. Running into old friends you haven't seen in ages. Hello Brian and Meredith!
6. Getting to see old friends that have moved, or are busy. I love you Kim and Laura!
7. Sun. Oh warm sun, please unfreeze my cold and tired soul.
8. Going out for Breakfast. You have to do it at the right place otherwise it makes you sick but MAN! Mimi's is good.
9. New family additions. I can't WAIT to meet my new nephew this summer.
10. Babies in general. Alison and Jared's baby, all of Adam's brother and sisters babies, my brothers babies, Megan and Kevin's babies, Brian and Meredith's baby (oh yes, I was sneaking peaks during church) pictures of babies etc. Do you realize how amazing they smell? Heavens!

Disclaimer- the above in no way means I WANT a baby right now. It just means I would be willing to babysit every once and a while. In the wise words of my very best friend, Adam and I are still a little too selfish with each other right now. The morning I wake-up and realize I am okay with giving it all up, then I will know that I am ready for a baby. Right now I will just get my kicks through enjoying all of yours :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. Lucky you to have so many babies to play with. Though I'm not going to lie...I thought you were leading up to some big announcement in the beginning of your post. :) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha. Lucky you to have so many babies to play with. Though I'm not going to lie...I thought you were leading up to some big announcement in the beginning of your post. :) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang that disclaimer! :) jk.
    Sarah my love, you are gorgeous. I love that you went to the zoo! you are so fun. :) miss you lots. I was thinking about it, and I haven't seen you since you got married! Ah! why?! now you're a graduated woman, we can hang out. :)
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete