Monday, April 27, 2009

Graduation!!







I know, took me long enough to post about it :)


I have officially graduated from BYU! I got a BA in English, my emphasis in Creative Writing. We skipped the huge graduation on Thursday so we could hang-out as a family, but we went to the Humanities convocation on Friday. It was AMAZING. The speakers were wonderful. Even Adam liked most of them, which says a lot :)




Adam's aunt Alison from Spanish Fork drove down just to be there to support me, and I got to see a lot of my friends who were graduating from classes I had taken from this semester, and even a few of my England friends. Being with them was the most fun.




We went to brunch at Mimi's, went home to pack up my parents stuff, went to BYU to shop so my parents could get all the stuff they wanted, then we went to a movie. Do NOT see Mall Cop. Not funny in the least.


It was really sad to see my parents go but I am SO glad they came out. We had so much fun with them!





1 comment:

  1. congrats you sexy b. I love you sarah. Your mom is so cute, I just want to hug her all the time. I hope you are enjoying the freedom your school-less days. I'm jealous. I just sent in my stupid paper, which I am convinced I will get an F on. Man that was a stupid paper.

    ReplyDelete