Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday Top Ten

Sunday's are for Top Ten so I will blog about our Easter tomorrow or the next day.

1. my family. I talked to ALL of my siblings today and they are the funniest people ever.
2. chocolate covered strawberries.
3. how excited our puppies are to see us when we come home from work, or even when we get up in the morning.
4. how blessed we are by the Lord to be able to move into a new place soon, that the money worked out, that we love our neighbors and our soon to be back yard
5. Adam. He does the laundry.
6. blogging. How fun is this I mean really?
7. Costco
8. that after four years as an english major what I have learned is how to write a 12 page research paper in one night
9. I graduate in 12 days. And I get to see my family when I do.
10. BYU's divine comedy. SO funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment